Why Jordan Should On Your Travel Bucket List?
- Hike to Petra – The photos (and movies) you’ve seen of the Treasury in the ancient city of Petra aren’t even half of the experience: Barely 20 percent of the area has been excavated.
- Enter Through Petra’s “Back Door” If you approach Petra from the north, you can enter through the “back door,” where the crowds of tourists are far more manageable. You’ll pass through Little Petra first, where you’ll get to climb into caves hand-carved into the sandstone once used by ancient travelers visiting the city.
- Sleep Under the Stars – With relatively zero light pollution in many parts of the trail, the night sky is incredible.
- Walk through history in Jerash, regarded as one of the most important and best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East
- Visit Wadi Rum in the desert, see the Bedouin way of life
- Lastly, of course, visit the Dead Sea!!