Descend the untamed waters of the Brahmaputra Experience true wilderness and adventure on the great Brahmaputra descent | Nirad Grover
- 180km of class 4 and class 4+ rapids (sometimes even straddling up to class 6)
- Reliable old-timers as guides means even beginners are welcome
- Eight nights of camping on large, untouched river beaches
- A chance to explore the virgin rainforests in Arunachal Pradesh
- A peek into the ancient way of life of the Adi tribals and their hunter-gatherer lifestyle
Aquaterra Adventures organizes The Great Brahmaputra Descent in November. For more details about this expedtion, click here.